1. Get Notifications from Individuals You Comply with
To do that, go to the profile of the account you want to get notifications for utilizing the Instagram app. Press the choices (“…”) button on the high proper of the display, and choose “Flip On Put up Notifications” to allow this function. You may all the time choose “Flip Off Put up Notifications” in the event you discover the notifications overwhelming sooner or later!
2. Take away Tags of Your self from Different Individuals’s Photographs
Does certainly one of your mates all the time tag you in unflattering images or undesirable memes? Fortunately, there are two methods to get round this example.
- Your first choice is to utterly take away the tag. To do that, go to the picture, press the choices button, choose “Picture Choices” after which select “Take away Me from Picture”
- Your different choice is to pick “Disguise from My Profile” as an alternative – some folks desire this selection in the event that they don’t wish to offend their good friend by eradicating the tag utterly, however nonetheless wish to forestall the picture from displaying up beneath the “Tagged Photographs” web page of their profile.
3. Clear Search Historical past
Instagram has all kinds of posts on it, and perhaps you don’t need your mates to be shopping Instagram and see that your searches have been for “cats in hats,” or “hamsters of Instagram” (each of that are searches I extremely advocate), your ex’s identify, or the rest which may be embarrassing.
To clear your search historical past, navigate to your profile, select the choices wheel on the high, scroll down the listing of choices to the very backside, and choose “Clear Search Historical past.” Understand that selecting it will forestall Instagram from auto-filling your widespread search phrases, so make certain of your determination earlier than confirming!
4. See All of the Posts You’ve Ever Favored
Have you ever ever preferred a put up as a result of it features a nice recipe, is an concept for a mission you wish to attempt, or as a result of it’s a photograph of someplace you’d prefer to journey sooner or later? Have you ever ever then utterly forgotten which account posted it, an ingredient within the recipe, or the place the picture was taken?
If you wish to discover a picture that you just’ve preferred up to now, you don’t must spend hours looking by way of your newsfeed or different folks’s profiles! As an alternative, merely go to your profile, click on the choices wheel, after which choose “Posts You’ve Favored.” This can open a feed composed of each image you’ve ever preferred, which you’ll then browse at your leisure.
Bir önceki yazımız olan Repost User-Generated Content başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.